A showcase of caravan and camping products, services and equipment is sure to delight the eager Hunter Valley traveller this weekend.
The 12th annual Newcastle Caravan Camping Lifestyle Expo will take place at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre and Showground over three days from Friday 3 to Sunday 5 February.
The much-loved event, staged by peak industry body NSW Caravan & Camping Industry Association (CCIA NSW), boasts in excess of 150 exhibitors, promoting the latest in motorhomes, campervans, camper trailers, camping gear, accessories, holiday parks and more.
“Caravan and camping holidays are so popular because they connect travellers to nature, give them access to some of the most beautiful locations NSW has to offer, and people just love being outdoors, camping under the stars or enjoying the facilities of our terrific parks,” CCIA NSW CEO Lyndel Gray said.
“The show has loads of new product on display in 2023, from the inflatable camper trailer to a camper trailer roof top tent fitted with stairs.
“Expo-goers will also get to discover the fantastic amenities at holiday parks across the state.
“One example is Reflections Holiday Parks Jimmy’s Beach where $5 million has been spent on upgrades, including a luxury saltwater pool, solar-powered cabins and tiny homes set in the bush.
“The beauty of the Newcastle Caravan Camping Lifestyle Expo is that it provides a one-stop-shop where people can see some of the latest and best that the industry has to offer.”
Others highlights include:
- High-power lithium batteries and inverters enabling people to travel or work from anywhere “off-grid” with all the comforts of home in their Frontline campervans
- Exhibitors with advanced technologies and services for checking weights, distribution, and levelling your RV
- Innovative solutions for travelling with your pets with inflatable pet fences from Inflatafence
- Cub Campers will have their recently-launched C16 caravan on show, too
Tickets – $16 (adults) and $12 (concession) – are only available for purchase online, ensuring visitors pass through the venue seamlessly to make the most of their day.
Children, 16 years and younger, may enter free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Tickets are on sale now and available at www.caravan.expo.com
Newcastle Caravan Camping Lifestyle Expo
- WHERE: Newcastle Entertainment Centre and Showground
- WHEN: Friday 3 to Sunday 5 February
- TIME: 9am-4pm daily
- FREE: Parking and entertainment daily
- TICKETS: $16 for adults and $12 for concession
- PETS: Dog-Friendly event, so long as they are kept on a leash
For more lifestyle stories:
Get all the latest Newcastle news, sport, real estate, entertainment, lifestyle and more delivered straight to your inbox with the Newcastle Weekly Daily Newsletter. Sign up here.