DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Camping Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global camping equipment market size reached US$ 14.72 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the market is set to reach US$ 21.49 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.51% during 2021-2027
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Significant expansion in the tourism sector, the increasing need for a personalized traveling experience, and the introduction of multiple camping programs and outdoor recreational activities are majorly driving the market growth.
Additionally, the rising health consciousness and awareness amongst consumers regarding the multiple benefits of camping, such as promoting mental and physical health, is further supplementing the sales of varying camping equipment.
In line with this, the advent of eco-friendly and custom-sized waterproof tenting equipment and advanced mountain kits, including clothing, gears, lighting systems, and footwear, are impelling the market growth. Moreover, the availability of camping equipment renting services, owing to their cost-effectiveness, sustainability, and enhanced efficiency and storage, is contributing to the market growth.
Other factors, such as the availability of various camping equipment on multiple distribution channels and the escalating uptake of video-on-demand tourism and travel on social media platforms, are positively augmenting the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global camping equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global camping equipment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global camping equipment market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- ADL-Tent LTD.
- AMG Group Ltd.
- Big Agnes Inc.
- Exxel Outdoors LLC
- Gipfel Climbing Equipment
- Hilleberg the Tentmaker
- Johnson Outdoor Inc.
- MontBell Co. Ltd.
- Nemo Equipment Inc.
- Newell Brands
- Nordisk Company AS
- Oase Outdoors ApS
- Western Mountaineering
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Sleeping Bags
- Tents and Accessories
- Cooking Systems and Cookware
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v0alh5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Copyright © acrofan/Business Wire All Right Reserved